If you are organizing an event and want to select photos based on guest registration, there are a few steps you can follow:
- Collect guest registration data: Before the event, ask guests to register and provide their contact information and selfie. This can be done through an online form provided by smart selection. Register your self in smart selection, Create project and you will get guest registration link.
- If you are photographer, Share registration link with your client. You can also create standy with guest registration barcode on standy to easily make registration process. You can get standy image in your project screen. Make sure to let guests know that photos will be taken and how they will be used.
- Collect all the photos taken during the event and upload in project that you have created for this event.
- After uploading photos, Enable face Recognition feature in project screen to start preparation of face based selection.
- Share photos with guests: Once project is ready, share them with guests by sending a link to an online gallery or emailing them directly. Guests can then select the photos they want to keep.
By using guest registration data to match photos to individual guests, you can make it easier for them to find and select the photos they want, while also keeping track of which guests were present at the event.
Smart Selection is wedding photo selection software for photographer to achieve face based photo selection and sharing.